Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +450, the Kansas City Chiefs sport the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 4.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -10000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +450
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Chiefs higher (second-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (sixth-best).
- The Chiefs were +600 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and are now slightly better at +450.
- The Chiefs have an 18.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City has seven wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have played 12 games this year and four of them have gone over the total.
- The Chiefs have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-4).
- Kansas City has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking fourth-best by allowing just 297.7 yards per game. They rank eighth on offense (362.6 yards per game).
- The Chiefs rank 11th in points scored this year (22.9 points per game), but they've been thriving on defense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 17.3 points allowed per game.
Chiefs Impact Players
- In 12 games, Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game), with 22 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 67.8%.
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and gained 331 yards.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored six TDs and gained 779 yards (64.9 per game).
- In the passing game, Pacheco has scored one time, with 33 receptions for 209 yards.
- Travis Kelce has 74 catches for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- Rashee Rice has 52 receptions for 591 yards (49.3 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- Trent McDuffie has registered 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 12 games for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1400|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+1600|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+10000|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+10000|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+10000|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+900|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+500|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.