Royals vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 28
Thursday's game between the Detroit Tigers (74-83) and the Kansas City Royals (54-103) at Comerica Park has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-3, with the Tigers taking home the win. Game time is at 1:10 PM ET on September 28.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Tigers will send Tarik Skubal (7-3) to the mound, while Jonathan Bowlan will answer the bell for the Royals.
Royals vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Tigers 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 8-2.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The Royals' record against the spread is 1-1-0 over their previous 10 games (oddsmakers set spreads in two of those contests).
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 135 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (34.1%) in those games.
- Kansas City has a mark of 46-89 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 52.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Kansas City scores the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (654 total, 4.2 per game).
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.12 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 20||Guardians||W 6-2||Zack Greinke vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 22||@ Astros||W 7-5||Cole Ragans vs Framber Valdez|
|September 23||@ Astros||W 3-2||Jordan Lyles vs J.P. France|
|September 24||@ Astros||W 6-5||Steven Cruz vs Hunter Brown|
|September 26||@ Tigers||L 6-3||Zack Greinke vs Reese Olson|
|September 28||@ Tigers||-||Jonathan Bowlan vs Tarik Skubal|
|September 28||@ Tigers||-||Cole Ragans vs Sawyer Gipson-Long|
|September 29||Yankees||-||Jordan Lyles vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 30||Yankees||-||Jordan Lyles vs Clarke Schmidt|
|October 1||Yankees||-||Zack Greinke vs Michael King|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.