Nelson Velazquez vs. Tigers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Kansas City Royals, including Nelson Velazquez (.171 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, Thursday at 1:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Tigers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nelson Velazquez Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Tarik Skubal
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nelson Velazquez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Nelson Velazquez At The Plate
- Velazquez is hitting .227 with six doubles, 17 home runs and 14 walks.
- Velazquez has recorded a hit in 25 of 45 games this year (55.6%), including eight multi-hit games (17.8%).
- He has gone deep in 35.6% of his games this season, and 10.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Velazquez has had an RBI in 20 games this season (44.4%), including 10 multi-RBI outings (22.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 57.8% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had six games with multiple runs (13.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Tigers
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for MJ Melendez
- Click Here for Edward Olivares
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Kyle Isbel
- Click Here for Nick Pratto
- Click Here for Drew Waters
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
- Click Here for Dairon Blanco
Nelson Velazquez Home/Away Batting Splits
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Tigers have the 18th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.34).
- Tigers pitchers combine to surrender 183 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 12th in baseball).
- Skubal gets the start for the Tigers, his 15th of the season. He is 7-3 with a 2.95 ERA and 94 strikeouts in 76 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Oakland Athletics, the lefty went seven scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- In 14 games this season, the 26-year-old has a 2.95 ERA and 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .201 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.