Lions vs. Packers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 4
According to our computer model, the Green Bay Packers will beat the Detroit Lions when they square off at Lambeau Field on Thursday, September 28 (at 8:15 PM ET). We have more projections, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available below.
The Lions are averaging 381.3 yards per game offensively this year (eighth in NFL), and they are surrendering 297.3 yards per game (11th) on the defensive side of the ball. In terms of total offense, the Packers rank 22nd in the NFL (297.7 total yards per game) and 15th defensively (336.3 total yards allowed per contest).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Lions vs. Packers Predictions and Picks
|Packers (+2.5)||Over (45)||Packers 24, Lions 23|
Place your bets on the Lions-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lions Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Lions' implied win probability is 57.4%.
- Detroit has covered twice in three games with a spread this season.
- The Lions have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games featuring Detroit have gone over the point total once this season.
- Lions games have had an average of 48.8 points this season, 3.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Packers Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Packers have a 46.5% chance to win.
- Green Bay has won three games against the spread this year, failing to cover zero times.
- The Packers have won their only game this season when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Green Bay games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Packers games (40.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lions vs. Packers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.