Kyle Isbel vs. Tigers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
On Thursday, Kyle Isbel (.378 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 102 points above season-long percentage) and the Kansas City Royals play the Detroit Tigers, whose starting pitcher will be Tarik Skubal. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-2) against the Tigers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kyle Isbel Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Tarik Skubal
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1100)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +360)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +240)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Isbel? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Kyle Isbel At The Plate
- Isbel has 21 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 17 walks while batting .232.
- In 55.8% of his 86 games this season, Isbel has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 16 multi-hit games.
- In five games this year, he has hit a long ball (5.8%, and 1.6% of his trips to the plate).
- In 27.9% of his games this year, Isbel has picked up at least one RBI. In seven of those games (8.1%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 40.7% of his games this year (35 of 86), he has scored, and in eight of those games (9.3%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Tigers
- Click Here for Nelson Velazquez
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for MJ Melendez
- Click Here for Edward Olivares
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Nick Pratto
- Click Here for Drew Waters
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
- Click Here for Dairon Blanco
Kyle Isbel Home/Away Batting Splits
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Tigers have the 18th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.34).
- Tigers pitchers combine to allow 183 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 12th in baseball).
- Skubal gets the start for the Tigers, his 15th of the season. He is 7-3 with a 2.95 ERA and 94 strikeouts in 76 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Friday against the Oakland Athletics, the lefty threw seven scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 2.95, with 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 14 games this season. Opponents are hitting .201 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.