Drew Waters vs. Tigers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Kansas City Royals, including Drew Waters (.273 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), battle starter Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, Thursday at 1:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Tigers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Drew Waters Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Tarik Skubal
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +290)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +220)
Looking to place a prop bet on Drew Waters? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Drew Waters At The Plate
- Waters has 10 doubles, five triples, eight home runs and 27 walks while batting .231.
- Waters has picked up a hit in 56.8% of his 88 games this season, with more than one hit in 19.3% of those games.
- He has homered in 9.1% of his games this season, and 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Waters has had at least one RBI in 26.1% of his games this year (23 of 88), with two or more RBI seven times (8.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 35.2% of his games this season (31 of 88), he has scored, and in eight of those games (9.1%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Tigers
- Click Here for Nelson Velazquez
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for MJ Melendez
- Click Here for Edward Olivares
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Kyle Isbel
- Click Here for Nick Pratto
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
- Click Here for Dairon Blanco
Drew Waters Home/Away Batting Splits
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Tigers have the 18th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.34).
- Tigers pitchers combine to rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed (183 total, 1.2 per game).
- Skubal makes the start for the Tigers, his 15th of the season. He is 7-3 with a 2.95 ERA and 94 strikeouts in 76 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the lefty tossed seven scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while surrendering two hits.
- The 26-year-old has put up a 2.95 ERA and 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings across 14 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .201 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.