Dairon Blanco vs. Tigers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
Dairon Blanco is available when the Kansas City Royals take on Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park Thursday at 1:10 PM ET.
He returns to action for the first time since September 17, when he went 0-for-2 against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dairon Blanco Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Tarik Skubal
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -128)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +333)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Dairon Blanco? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Dairon Blanco At The Plate
- Blanco has six doubles, four triples, two home runs and 10 walks while batting .226.
- Blanco has gotten a hit in 22 of 40 games this year (55.0%), with multiple hits twice.
- In 40 games played this season, he has hit a homer in just two of them.
- Blanco has had an RBI in 12 games this season (30.0%), including three multi-RBI outings (7.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in nine of 40 games (22.5%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Tigers
- Click Here for Nelson Velazquez
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for MJ Melendez
- Click Here for Edward Olivares
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Kyle Isbel
- Click Here for Nick Pratto
- Click Here for Drew Waters
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
Dairon Blanco Home/Away Batting Splits
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Tigers' 4.34 team ERA ranks 18th among all league pitching staffs.
- Tigers pitchers combine to rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed (183 total, 1.2 per game).
- Skubal (7-3) gets the starting nod for the Tigers in his 15th start of the season. He's put together a 2.95 ERA in 76 1/3 innings pitched, with 94 strikeouts.
- The left-hander's last time out was on Friday against the Oakland Athletics, when he threw seven scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- In 14 games this season, the 26-year-old has a 2.95 ERA and 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .201 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.