Bengals vs. Rams Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 3
The Los Angeles Rams (1-1) will do their best to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) on Monday, September 25, 2023 as 3-point underdogs. For this matchup, the over/under has been set at 45.5 points.
The Bengals' recent betting insights and trends can be found below before they play the Rams. The recent betting insights and trends for the Rams can be found in this article before they play the Bengals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bengals vs. Rams Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cincinnati Moneyline||Los Angeles Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Bengals (-3)||45.5||-165||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Bengals (-3)||45.5||-162||+136||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 3 Odds
Cincinnati vs. Los Angeles Game Info
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bengals vs. Rams Betting Insights
- Cincinnati's record against the spread last year was 12-2-1.
- Against the spread, as 3-point favorites or more, the Bengals went 9-3-1 last season.
- Cincinnati had six of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- Los Angeles' record against the spread last season was 6-10-1.
- The Rams were 4-3-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- In 17 Los Angeles games last year, six of them hit the over.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.