Royals vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - September 24
When the Houston Astros (85-70) play the Kansas City Royals (53-102) at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, September 24 at 2:10 PM ET, Kyle Tucker will be seeking his 30th stolen base of the season (he currently has 29).
The Astros are the favorite in this one, at -250, while the underdog Royals have +200 odds to win. The over/under for the matchup has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Royals vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Hunter Brown - HOU (11-12, 4.93 ERA) vs Steven Cruz - KC (0-0, 4.15 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the urge to bet on the Royals' game versus the Astros but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Royals (+200) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Royals to take down the Astros with those odds, and the Royals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $30.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Maikel Garcia get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have been favored 109 times and won 58, or 53.2%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Astros have a 13-5 record (winning 72.2% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 71.4% chance to win.
- The Astros went 2-7 over the nine games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 133 games this year and have walked away with the win 45 times (33.8%) in those games.
- The Royals have a mark of 3-9 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 8-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.