Royals vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 24
Sunday's contest between the Houston Astros (85-70) and Kansas City Royals (53-102) squaring off at Minute Maid Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Astros, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 2:10 PM ET on September 24.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Astros will send Hunter Brown (11-12) to the mound, while Steven Cruz will answer the bell for the Royals.
Royals vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Astros 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 8-2.
- When it comes to the total, Kansas City and its foes are 4-6-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Royals' record against the spread is 1-1-0 over their previous 10 matchups (bookmakers set spreads in two of those matchups).
- The Royals have won in 45, or 33.8%, of the 133 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, Kansas City has won three of 12 games when listed as at least +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Kansas City scores the 25th-most runs in baseball (645 total, 4.2 per game).
- The Royals have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.13) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 18||Guardians||W 6-4||Brady Singer vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 19||Guardians||W 7-6||Steven Cruz vs Logan Allen|
|September 20||Guardians||W 6-2||Zack Greinke vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 22||@ Astros||W 7-5||Cole Ragans vs Framber Valdez|
|September 23||@ Astros||W 3-2||Jordan Lyles vs J.P. France|
|September 24||@ Astros||-||Steven Cruz vs Hunter Brown|
|September 26||@ Tigers||-||TBA vs Reese Olson|
|September 27||@ Tigers||-||Zack Greinke vs Tarik Skubal|
|September 28||@ Tigers||-||Cole Ragans vs Sawyer Gipson-Long|
|September 29||Yankees||-||Jordan Lyles vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 30||Yankees||-||TBA vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.