Jimmy Garoppolo vs. Kenny Pickett in Week 3: Raiders vs. Steelers Preview, Stats
The September 24 matchup between the Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) and Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) features a showdown at the quarterback position, with Jimmy Garoppolo and Kenny Pickett leading the charge for their respective offenses. Which signal caller has the edge? We analyze all of the relevant numbers below.
Raiders vs. Steelers Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Garoppolo this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jimmy Garoppolo vs. Kenny Pickett Matchup
|Jimmy Garoppolo||2022 Stats||Kenny Pickett|
|2,437 (221.5)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||2,404 (184.9)|
|33 (3)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||237 (18.2)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Patrick Mahomes II vs. Justin Fields in Week 3
- Click here for Jalen Hurts vs. Baker Mayfield in Week 3
- Click here for Geno Smith vs. Andy Dalton in Week 3
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Joe Burrow in Week 3
Steelers Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Steelers ranked 10th in the NFL with 20.4 points allowed per game and ranked 14th in total yards allowed with 330.4 yards given up per game.
- When it came to stopping the pass, Pittsburgh's D was 20th in the NFL with 3,779 passing yards allowed (222.3 per game) and 28th with 29 passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Steelers ranked ninth in the NFL in rushing yards allowed with 1,838 (108.1 per game) and seventh in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.2).
- On defense, Pittsburgh ranked 18th in the NFL in terms of third-down percentage allowed, with a mark of 39.4%. It was 17th in red-zone efficiency allowed at 55.3%.
Who comes out on top when the Raiders and the Steelers square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Raiders Defensive Stats
- The Raiders' defense sputtered last season, as it ranked 26th in the league with 418 points allowed (24.6 per game).
- When it came to stopping the pass, Las Vegas ranked 29th in the league in passing yards allowed per game with 242.9, and it ranked 19th in passing TDs allowed (25).
- Against the run, the Raiders were middle-of-the-pack last year, ranking 19th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed with 2,087 (122.8 per game).
- Defensively, Las Vegas ranked 29th in the NFL in red-zone efficiency allowed (64.8%) and 26th in third-down percentage allowed (41.7%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.