Royals vs. Astros: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals take the field on Friday at Minute Maid Park against Framber Valdez, who is the named starter for the Houston Astros. First pitch will be at 8:10 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The Astros are favored in this one, at -225, while the underdog Royals have +180 odds to win. The game's over/under is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Royals vs. Astros Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 6-4.
- When it comes to the total, the Royals and their foes are 3-7-0 in their last 10 contests.
- The Royals have not covered the runline in any of their most recent 10 matchups (two of those games had a spread).
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Odds|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have come away with 43 wins in the 131 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Kansas City has entered 27 games this season as the underdog by +180 or more and is 7-20 in those contests.
- The Royals have an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Games involving Kansas City have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 73 of 152 chances this season.
- The Royals have posted a record of 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.