Royals vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Cleveland Guardians (72-78) take a three-game winning streak into a road matchup versus the Kansas City Royals (48-102) at 2:10 PM ET on Monday.
The Guardians will call on Cal Quantrill (3-6) versus the Royals and Brady Singer (8-11).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (3-6, 5.40 ERA) vs Singer - KC (8-11, 5.51 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Odds|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brady Singer
- Singer makes the start for the Royals, his 29th of the season. He is 8-11 with a 5.51 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 153 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Tuesday against the Chicago White Sox, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.51, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 28 games this season. Opposing batters have a .284 batting average against him.
- Singer is looking to pick up his 10th quality start of the year.
- Singer is looking for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.5 innings per start.
- He has had three appearances this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Brady Singer vs. Guardians
- He will face a Guardians team that is batting .249 as a unit (15th in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .380 (28th in the league) with 115 total home runs (30th in MLB action).
- Singer has pitched 11 innings, giving up six earned runs on 17 hits while striking out six against the Guardians this season.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians will send Quantrill (3-6) to the mound for his 17th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in six innings against the San Francisco Giants.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 5.40 ERA this season with 5.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.2 walks per nine across 16 games.
- He's looking to extend his three-game quality start streak.
- Quantrill will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 16 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.