Royals vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's game features the Cleveland Guardians (72-78) and the Kansas City Royals (48-102) matching up at Kauffman Stadium in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 6-4 victory for the Guardians according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET on September 18.
The Guardians will give the nod to Cal Quantrill (3-6) versus the Royals and Brady Singer (8-11).
Royals vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Guardians 6, Royals 5.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- The Royals have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 3-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, Kansas City and its foes are 2-6-2 in its last 10 contests.
- The Royals have had a spread set in two of their past 10 games, and they have failed to cover the spread each time.
- The Royals have won in 40, or 31.2%, of the 128 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Kansas City has been victorious 37 times in 120 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 48.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Kansas City is No. 26 in MLB play scoring 4.1 runs per game (616 total runs).
- The Royals have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.18) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ White Sox||W 11-10||Jordan Lyles vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 13||@ White Sox||W 7-1||Steven Cruz vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 15||Astros||W 4-2||Zack Greinke vs Cristian Javier|
|September 16||Astros||W 10-8||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 17||Astros||L 7-1||Jordan Lyles vs Framber Valdez|
|September 18||Guardians||-||Brady Singer vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 19||Guardians||-||TBA vs Logan Allen|
|September 20||Guardians||-||Zack Greinke vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 22||@ Astros||-||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 23||@ Astros||-||Jordan Lyles vs Framber Valdez|
|September 24||@ Astros||-||Brady Singer vs Justin Verlander|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.