Royals vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
J.P. France will toe the rubber for the Houston Astros (83-65) on Saturday, September 16 versus the Kansas City Royals (47-101), who will answer with Cole Ragans. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium.
The Astros are listed as -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Royals (+125). The total is 9.5 runs for the matchup.
Royals vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: France - HOU (11-5, 3.61 ERA) vs Ragans - KC (6-4, 3.13 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Royals versus Astros game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Royals (+125) in this matchup, means that you think the Royals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Salvador Pérez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have been favored 103 times and won 57, or 55.3%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Astros have a 34-27 record (winning 55.7% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 60% chance to win.
- The Astros went 3-4 across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Houston combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 126 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (31%) in those games.
- The Royals have a win-loss record of 26-63 when favored by +125 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.