Royals vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's game at Guaranteed Rate Field has the Chicago White Sox (56-89) matching up with the Kansas City Royals (45-101) at 7:40 PM ET (on September 13). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the White Sox, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the White Sox will send Mike Clevinger (7-7) to the mound, while Steven Cruz will get the nod for the Royals.
Royals vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is White Sox 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 1-6.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Royals have failed to cover the spread in any of their most recent 10 matchups (one of those games had a spread).
- The Royals have been underdogs in 124 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (29.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Kansas City has come away with a win 25 times in 88 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Royals have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Kansas City scores the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (594 total, 4.1 per game).
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.20 ERA this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||@ Blue Jays||L 5-4||Collin Snider vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|September 9||@ Blue Jays||L 5-1||James McArthur vs Kevin Gausman|
|September 10||@ Blue Jays||L 5-2||Cole Ragans vs José Berríos|
|September 12||@ White Sox||L 6-2||Brady Singer vs Dylan Cease|
|September 12||@ White Sox||W 11-10||Jordan Lyles vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 13||@ White Sox||-||Steven Cruz vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 15||Astros||-||Zack Greinke vs Cristian Javier|
|September 16||Astros||-||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 17||Astros||-||Brady Singer vs Framber Valdez|
|September 18||Guardians||-||Jordan Lyles vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 19||Guardians||-||TBA vs Logan Allen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.