Lynx vs. Sun Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 13
The Connecticut Sun will host the Minnesota Lynx in Game 1 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lynx vs. Sun Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Sun (-8.5)
- Over/Under: 159.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sun or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Lynx vs. Sun Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 88 Lynx 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Lynx vs. Sun
- Pick ATS: Sun (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Lynx vs. Sun Spread & Total Insights
- Minnesota has won 11, or 42.3%, of the 26 games it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Lynx have entered eight games this season as the underdog by +340 or more and are 2-6 in those contests.
- Minnesota is 20-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lynx have an ATS record of 3-6 as 8.5-point underdogs or more.
- Minnesota has seen 23 of its 39 games go over the point total.
- The Lynx's average game total this season has been 165.1, 5.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Lynx Performance Insights
- In 2023, the Lynx are ninth in the league on offense (80.2 points scored per game) and second-worst defensively (85 points allowed).
- Minnesota grabs 34.3 rebounds per game and concede 35.2 boards, ranking sixth and ninth, respectively, in the WNBA.
- In 2023, the Lynx are sixth in the WNBA in turnovers committed (13.4 per game) and ninth in turnovers forced (12.7).
- Beyond the arc, the Lynx are seventh in the WNBA in 3-pointers made per game (6.8). They are second-worst in 3-point percentage at 32.5%.
- In 2023, the Lynx are worst in the WNBA in 3-pointers conceded (8.9 per game) and ninth in defensive 3-point percentage (35.7%).
- Minnesota takes 69.2% percent of its shots from inside the arc, and 30.8% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 77.0% of Minnesota's baskets are 2-pointers, and 23.0% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.