The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Alex Smalley
The field for the 2023 RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in Toronto, Canada features Alex Smalley. The par-72 course spans 7,264 yards and the purse is $9,000,000.00 for the tournament, running from June 8-11.
Looking to place a bet on Smalley at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Read on for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Alex Smalley Insights
- Smalley has finished below par on five occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 in three rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Smalley has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on eight occasions.
- In his past five events, Smalley has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five events.
- Smalley has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- The most recent time Smalley played this event was in 2022, and he finished 21st.
- Oakdale Golf & Country Club measures 7,264 yards for this tournament, 37 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,301).
- Courses that Smalley has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,279 yards, 15 yards longer than the 7,264-yard Oakdale Golf & Country Club this week.
Smalley's Last Time Out
- Smalley finished in the seventh percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 20th percentile of the field.
- Smalley shot better than only 29% of the golfers at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.72.
- Smalley did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Smalley had less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (3.3).
- Smalley failed to record a birdie or better on a single one of the 20 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. The tournament average was 4.5.
- In that most recent outing, Smalley had a bogey or worse on six of 20 par-4s (the field averaged 8.2).
- Smalley ended The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday with a birdie or better on three of eight par-5s, worse than the field average, 4.8.
- On the eight par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Smalley underperformed compared to the tournament average of 1.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording two.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Smalley Odds to Win: +6500 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.