Royals vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 7
The Miami Marlins (34-28) will attempt to keep a five-game winning streak alive when they host the Kansas City Royals (18-43) at 6:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Marlins will give the ball to Edward Cabrera (4-4, 4.50 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Jordan Lyles (0-9, 6.75 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Cabrera - MIA (4-4, 4.50 ERA) vs Lyles - KC (0-9, 6.75 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Royals|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
|Marlins vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jordan Lyles
- Lyles (0-9) takes the mound first for the Royals in his 13th start of the season. He has a 6.75 ERA in 66 2/3 innings pitched, with 53 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, the right-hander went five innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering two hits.
- The 32-year-old has a 6.75 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings across 12 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .243 to opposing hitters.
- Lyles has one quality start under his belt this season.
- Lyles is looking for his fourth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.5 innings per start.
- He surrendered at least one earned run in each of his outings in 2023.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Edward Cabrera
- Cabrera (4-4) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed four hits in six scoreless innings pitched against the Oakland Athletics on Friday.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.50, a 2.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.431 in 12 games this season.
- He has started 12 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- Cabrera has four starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has one appearance this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 12 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.