Royals vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's contest between the Miami Marlins (34-28) and Kansas City Royals (18-43) matching up at LoanDepot park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Marlins, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 6:10 PM ET on June 7.
The Marlins will give the nod to Edward Cabrera (4-4, 4.50 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Jordan Lyles (0-9, 6.75 ERA).
Royals vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Marlins 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|Marlins vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Royals|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 1-3.
- When it comes to the total, Kansas City and its foes are 3-7-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Royals have gone 3-5-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (eight of those games had a runline set by bookmakers).
- The Royals have won in 15, or 30.6%, of the 49 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Kansas City has been victorious four times in 20 chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 40.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Kansas City is No. 27 in MLB action scoring 3.9 runs per game (236 total runs).
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.00 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 2||Rockies||L 7-2||Jordan Lyles vs Chase Anderson|
|June 3||Rockies||L 6-4||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||W 2-0||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Carlos Hernandez vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||L 6-1||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||-||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
|June 10||@ Orioles||-||Brady Singer vs TBA|
|June 11||@ Orioles||-||TBA vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 12||Reds||-||Zack Greinke vs Luke Weaver|
|June 13||Reds||-||Jordan Lyles vs Brandon Williamson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.