Maikel Garcia Player Prop Bets: Royals vs. Rockies - June 4
The Kansas City Royals, including Maikel Garcia (.432 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 99 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Kyle Freeland and the Colorado Rockies at Kauffman Stadium, Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his most recent game (1-for-3) against the Rockies.
Maikel Garcia Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Kyle Freeland
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Maikel Garcia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Maikel Garcia At The Plate
- Garcia is hitting .264 with eight doubles and nine walks.
- Garcia has picked up a hit in 14 of 25 games this year, with multiple hits seven times.
- In 25 games played this year, he has not hit a long ball.
- In 10 games this year, Garcia has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- He has scored in eight of 25 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Maikel Garcia Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (70.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (25.0%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (25.0%)|
|8 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (12.5%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks 29th in the league.
- The Rockies' 5.16 team ERA ranks 29th across all league pitching staffs.
- Rockies pitchers combine to give up the fourth-most home runs in baseball (78 total, 1.3 per game).
- Freeland makes the start for the Rockies, his 13th of the season. He is 4-6 with a 4.22 ERA and 43 strikeouts in 64 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when the lefty went 5 2/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 30-year-old ranks 45th in ERA (4.22), 46th in WHIP (1.313), and 62nd in K/9 (6).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.