Royals vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Colorado Rockies and Ryan McMahon take the field against Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals on Saturday, in the second game of a three-game series at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals are the favorite in this one, at -150, while the underdog Rockies have +125 odds to win. Kansas City is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +125 odds). The total is 9.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Royals vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 0-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Royals have two wins against the spread in their last five chances. The average over/under set by sportsbooks in Kansas City's past five games has been 9.3, a run during which the Royals and their opponents have finished under every time.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have lost all eight of the games they have been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Kansas City has played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- The Royals have an implied moneyline win probability of 60% in this contest.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 57 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 24 of those games (24-31-2).
- The Royals have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.