Royals vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Kansas City Royals will send a hot-hitting Bobby Witt Jr. to the plate against the Washington Nationals and Jeimer Candelario, who has been on a tear as of late, when the teams meet on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
The favored Royals have -110 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at -110. Washington is favored on the run line (-1.5). The over/under is 9 runs for this contest (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Royals vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- The Royals have played as the favorite four times over their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- The Royals and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Royals have one win against the spread in their last three chances.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Nationals|
|Royals vs Nationals Odds|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have lost all seven of the games they have been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, Kansas City has a record of 1-7 (12.5%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Royals a 52.4% chance to win.
- Kansas City has played in 53 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-27-2).
- The Royals have covered 40% of their games this season, going 2-3-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.