Royals vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
The Kansas City Royals (15-35) and Detroit Tigers (21-25) square off on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Royals will give the ball to Zack Greinke (1-5, 4.82 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Matthew Boyd (3-3, 6.21 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Royals vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Greinke - KC (1-5, 4.82 ERA) vs Boyd - DET (3-3, 6.21 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zack Greinke
- Greinke (1-5) will take the mound for the Royals, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Chicago White Sox on Saturday.
- The 39-year-old has an ERA of 4.82 and 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .268 in 10 games this season.
- He has one quality starts in 10 chances this season.
- Greinke will look to finish five or more innings for the fifth start in a row.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Matthew Boyd
- Boyd (3-3 with a 6.21 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 37 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Tigers, his ninth of the season.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Washington Nationals, the lefty tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- The 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.21, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opponents are hitting .260 against him.
- Boyd is trying to pick up his second quality start of the year.
- Boyd is trying to secure his sixth start of five or more innings this year in this matchup.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.