Royals vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers (21-24) will square off with Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals (14-35) at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday, May 23. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM ET.
The favored Tigers have -150 moneyline odds against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +125. The total is 9 runs for the game.
Royals vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Eduardo Rodriguez - DET (4-3, 2.06 ERA) vs Mike Mayers - KC (0-0, 3.37 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Royals and Tigers matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Royals (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Vinnie Pasquantino hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
Royals vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have split the two games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Tigers have played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Detroit has a 60% chance to win.
- In the last 10 games, the Tigers were named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just two times, and they split those games.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Detroit and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Royals have been victorious in 13, or 29.5%, of the 44 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Royals have a mark of 7-24 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.