Nuggets vs. Lakers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Western Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:54 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 7:54 PM CDT
The Los Angeles Lakers are 3.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nuggets lead the series 3-0.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Nuggets vs. Lakers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 115 - Lakers 114
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
|Nuggets Championship Futures|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Lakers
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (+ 3.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Nuggets (44-36-2 ATS) have covered the spread 48.8% of the time, 4.9% more often than the Lakers (40-39-3) this season.
- Denver covers the spread when it is a 3.5-point underdog or more 69.2% of the time. That's more often than Los Angeles covers as a favorite of 3.5 or more (54.2%).
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total 52.4% of the time this season (43 out of 82), which is more often than Denver's games have (37 out of 82).
- The Lakers have a .645 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (20-11) this season while the Nuggets have a .476 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (10-11).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nuggets Performance Insights
- At 115.8 points scored per game and 112.5 points allowed, Denver is 12th in the NBA on offense and eighth defensively.
- At 28.9 assists per game, the Nuggets are second-best in the NBA.
- The Nuggets are 18th in the NBA in 3-pointers made (11.8 per game) and fourth-best in 3-point percentage (37.9%).
- Denver attempts 36.1% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 27.1% of its made shots are from there. Inside the arc, it takes 63.9% of its shots, with 72.9% of its makes coming from there.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.