Aaron Gordon NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 20
The Denver Nuggets, Aaron Gordon included, take on the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
If you'd like to make predictions on Gordon's performance, we dive into his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Aaron Gordon's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Aaron Gordon Insights vs. the Lakers
- Gordon has taken 11.2 shots per game this season and made 6.3 per game, which account for 10.7% and 12.0%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's connected on 0.9 threes per game, or 6.2% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Gordon's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5.
- Allowing 116.6 points per contest, the Lakers are the 20th-ranked team in the league defensively.
- On the glass, the Lakers are 25th in the league, allowing 44.9 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Lakers have conceded 25.7 per contest, 15th in the league.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Lakers are ranked 18th in the NBA, allowing 12.5 makes per contest.
Aaron Gordon vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Gordon or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.