Royals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Kansas City Royals (18-43) are currently +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (27th) in MLB.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Royals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Royals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals Standings Information
The Royals are well behind in both the AL Central (13.0 games) and the Wild Card standings (17.5 games).
|4||Chicago White Sox||4.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||13|
Royals Team Stats
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 13th in the majors.
- Kansas City has the 27th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.00).
- The Royals are 5-9 this season in games when they send out at least two home runs.
- Kansas City is 7-6 in games this season when it has put up at least five extra-base hits.
- The Royals have gone 7-14 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Kansas City has gone 14-10 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals Next Game Information
Royals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Salvador Pérez||+15000||-||-||.278/.312/.505 12 HR 34 RBI|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||+20000||-||-||.237/.271/.422 10 HR 27 RBI|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||+20000||-||-||.250/.329/.442 9 HR 26 RBI|
|Brad Keller||-||+20000||-||3-4 4.36 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Brady Singer||-||+20000||-||4-4 6.45 ERA 8.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Royals gear at Fanatics!
Royals' Top Players
- Vinnie Pasquantino has helped carry the club's lineup this year, hitting .250/.329/.442 with 16 doubles, nine home runs, 25 walks and 26 RBI.
- This season, Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .237 with 10 home runs, 37 runs, 27 RBI, 19 stolen bases, and a 4.2% walk rate.
- At the dish, Salvador Perez is batting .278/.312/.505 with 12 home runs, 34 RBI, and a 3.5% walk rate.
- MJ Melendez has delivered a .222/.307/.374 triple slash with 12 doubles, five home runs, 25 walks and 25 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.