Creighton vs. Princeton: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
A spot in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament will go to either the No. 6 Creighton Bluejays (23-12) or the No. 15 Princeton Tigers (23-8) when the teams meet in a South Region bracket matchup. Sportsbooks think Creighton will claim victory, naming the as 10-point favorites. The action starts at 9:27 PM on Friday at KFC Yum! Center, airing on TBS. The matchup's over/under is set at 141.
Creighton vs. Princeton Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 9:27 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Creighton vs Princeton Betting Records & Stats
- The Bluejays' ATS record is 18-17-0 this season.
- Creighton has a record of 10-2, a 83.3% win rate, when it's favored by -525 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Bluejays have a 84% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Princeton has put together a 17-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers have played as an underdog of +400 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Princeton has a 20% chance of walking away with the win.
Creighton vs. Princeton Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 141||% of Games Over 141||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Creighton vs Princeton Insights & Trends
- Creighton is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- The Bluejays have hit the over in six of their last 10 contests.
- Princeton has an 8-2 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Tigers have hit the over in five of their past 10 outings.
- The 76.7 points per game the Bluejays score are 8.8 more points than the Tigers allow (67.9).
- Creighton is 13-8 against the spread and 17-6 overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- The Tigers' 75.5 points per game are seven more points than the 68.5 the Bluejays allow.
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Princeton is 9-10 against the spread and 15-6 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Creighton vs. Princeton Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Creighton vs. Princeton Home/Away Splits
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|5-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-4-0|
|79.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||81.4|
|72.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||72.4|
|5-9-1||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-3-1|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.