Creighton vs. Baylor Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's game features the Baylor Bears (23-10) and the Creighton Bluejays (22-12) matching up at Ball Arena in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 74-72 win for Baylor according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:10 PM ET on March 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Baylor is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) versus Creighton. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 143.5 total.
Creighton vs. Baylor Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
- Line: Creighton -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -115, Baylor -105
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Creighton vs. Baylor Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 74, Creighton 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Creighton vs. Baylor
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Creighton has gone 14-15-0 against the spread, while Baylor's ATS record this season is 17-14-0. The Bluejays have hit the over in 12 games, while Bears games have gone over 17 times. The two teams combine to score 153.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than this matchup's total. Creighton has a 5-5 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall over the past 10 games. Baylor has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Creighton Performance Insights
- The Bluejays average 76.5 points per game (62nd in college basketball) while giving up 68.3 per outing (128th in college basketball). They have a +278 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 8.2 points per game.
- Creighton wins the rebound battle by an average of 3.7 boards. It is recording 34.7 rebounds per game (40th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 31 per outing.
- Creighton knocks down 2.4 more threes per contest than the opposition, 8.7 (51st in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.3.
- The Bluejays rank 37th in college basketball with 99.6 points scored per 100 possessions, and 108th in college basketball defensively with 89 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Creighton has come up short in the turnover battle by 1.5 turnovers per game, committing 10.9 (83rd in college basketball play) while forcing 9.4 (353rd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.