Nebraska vs. Northern Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 19
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Sunday's contest features the Nebraska Cornhuskers (17-14) and the Northern Iowa Panthers (23-9) matching up at Pinnacle Bank Arena (on March 19) at 3:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-68 victory for Nebraska.
In their last time out, the Cornhuskers won on Wednesday 74-65 against Missouri State.
Nebraska vs. Northern Iowa Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Nebraska vs. Northern Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 71, Northern Iowa 68
Nebraska Schedule Analysis
- The Cornhuskers' best win of the season came in a 90-67 victory against the No. 7 Maryland Terrapins on December 4.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Cornhuskers are 4-10 (.286%) -- tied for the 34th-most wins, but also tied for the 24th-most losses.
- The Cornhuskers have tied for the 45th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (seven).
Nebraska 2022-23 Best Wins
- 90-67 on the road over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on December 4
- 73-65 over Mississippi State (No. 35) on November 26
- 85-79 at home over Kansas (No. 38) on December 21
- 71-64 on the road over Purdue (No. 46) on January 18
- 71-67 at home over Michigan State (No. 53) on February 2
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Nebraska Performance Insights
- The Cornhuskers are outscoring opponents by 6.0 points per game with a +186 scoring differential overall. They put up 71.6 points per game (60th in college basketball) and allow 65.6 per contest (208th in college basketball).
- Offensively, Nebraska is tallying 72.0 points per game this season in conference games. As a comparison, its overall average (71.6 points per game) is 0.4 PPG lower.
- The Cornhuskers are scoring 72.7 points per game this season in home games, which is 2.2 more points than they're averaging in away games (70.5).
- Nebraska is giving up 60.9 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 12.6 fewer points than it is allowing away from home (73.5).
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Cornhuskers have increased their output a little bit over their last 10 games, scoring 74.8 points per contest over that span as opposed to the 71.6 they've put up over the course of this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.