LINCOLN, Neb. (WOWT) -- A tip to law enforcement has landed seven people in custody facing a variety of narcotics charges in Lincoln.
Early Saturday morning, authorities tracked the tip about alleged narcotics activity to an address near 45th Street and St. Paul Avenue.
A search warrant was then obtained for the residence and served shortly before 6 A.M. Authorities found methamphetamine, marijuana, paraphernalia and evidence of narcotics sales.
They arrested Lesa Bulin, 49; Stephen Bulin, 30; Dustin Cain, 26; Jordan Koll, 18 and Kristopher Marcoe, 36.
During the traffic stop officers found 278 grams of suspected methamphetamine, 79 grams of marijuana in the vehicle, paraphernalia and $175 cash.
The search of the home turned up 4.6 grams of methamphetamine, 418 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The charges are as follows:
- Brenda Hinz: possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana
- Christina Fischer: Possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver, possession of money while violating 28-415, and criminal impersonation
- Lesa Bulin: Possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver
- Stephen Bulin: Possession of methamphetamine
- Dustin Cain: Possession of methamphetamine, possession with intent to deliver, possession of money while violating 28-416
- Jordan Koll: Possession of methamphetamine
- Kristopher Marcoe: Possession of methamphetamine