COVID-19 INDEX: Coronavirus resources, updates, other information
Published: Mar. 23, 2020 at 5:53 PM CDT
6 News has gathered a collection of links to more local, state, and national information about coronavirus, from health concerns and updates to business closings and family resources.
We've also started a
to help facilitate the sharing of community information to connect our viewers more directly. [
COVERAGE: Get the latest COVID-19 headlines
How many cases?
WHITE HOUSE INFO PACKET --
OTHER CDC LINKS
Case tallies, news releases, health & safety informatiion, and links to more coronavirus information for Nebraskans.
- PDF --Details on testing sites
- Information line -- Call 402-552-6645 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily
Nebraska DMV --
- Douglas County Health Department -- 402-444-3400 [INFO]
- Methodist Hospital -- 402-815-SICK (7425)
- Sarpy County Helpline -- 402-593-1593
- Douglas County Health Department -- Serving the Omaha-metro area
- Sarpy/Cass Health Department -- Serving the community of Plattsmouth and Cass County; and Papillion and Sarpy County
- Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department -- Serving the City of Lincoln and all of Lancaster County
- Central District Health Department -- Serving the communities of Grand Island and Hall County; Aurora and Hamilton County; Central City and Merrick County
- East Central District Health Department -- Serving the communities of Albion and Boone County; Schuyler and Colfax County; Fullerton and Nance County; Columbus and Platte County
- Four Corners Health Department -- Serving the residents of Butler, Polk, Seward, and York counties.
- Loup Basin Public Health Department -- Serving the residents of Blaine, Custer, Garfield, Greeley, Howard, Loup, Sherman, Valley, and Wheeler counties.
- North Central District Health Department -- Serving the counties of Antelope, Boyd, Brown, Cherry, Holt, Keya Paha, Knox, Pierce, and Rock
- Panhandle Public Health District -- Serving residents of Banner, Box Butte, Cheyenne, Dawes, Deuel, Garden, Grant, Kimball, Morril, Scotts Bluff, Sheridan, and Sioux counties.
- Public Health Solutions District Health Department -- Serving residents of Fillmore, Gage, Jefferson, Saline, and Thayer counties
- South Heartland District -- Serving residents of Adams, Clay, Nuckolls, and Webster counties
- Southeast District Health Department -- Serving the communities of Tecumseh and Johnson County; Auburn and Nemaha County; Nebraska City and Otoe County; Pawnee City and Pawnee County; and Falls City and Richardson County
- Three Rivers Public Health Department -- Serviing the communities of Fremont and Dodge County; Wahoo and Saunders County; Blair and Washington County
- Two Rivers Public Health Department -- Serving the communities of Kearney and Buffalo County; and Dawson, Franklin, Gosper, Harlan, Kearney, and Phelps counties
WHAT'S OPEN IN OMAHA
- Better Business Bureau --ScamTracker
- Mass for Shut-Ins -- 10:30 a.m. on WOWT and WOWT.com
- Divine Shepherd Lutheran Church --YouTube
- First Baptist Church-Plattsmouth -- 11 a.m. Online | Facebook Live | YouTube
- Morning Star Lutheran Church --Facebook Live at 10:15 a.m. | Archived online
- Hanscom Park United Methodist Church --Facebook Live 10 a.m. | Archived online
- Morning Star Lutheran Church --Facebook Live at 10:30 a.m. | Archived online
- If you’re feeling alone, isolated or just need someone to talk to, there are resources out there for you.
- How to maintain your mental health during the pandemic
- Nebraska Suicide & Crisis hotlines
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline -- 1-800-273-8255 | CHAT
- CDC guidelines for managing anxiety & stress
- Family Connections Iowa -- 712-256-4420
TALKING TO CHILDREN