Omaha authorities confirm carbon monoxide killed victims found at Millard home

Omaha police and fire confirm the victims died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Published: Sep. 7, 2022 at 3:46 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - Omaha Police and Fire on Wednesday confirmed that the three people found dead in a Millard home a week ago died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

David Coleman, 52, and Thomas Coleman, 18, and Cole Oban, 19, of Omaha, were found dead last Wednesday, Aug. 31, at the Colemans’ home located near Z Street and 136th Circle. Police released their identities a day later.

A fourth person was transported from the home to the hospital that night.

The Omaha Fire Department said Wednesday that a vehicle accidentally had been left running in the garage.