Tickets on sale for U.S. Olympic curling trials in Omaha
OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - All-session tickets went on sale Monday for the U.S. Olympic Curling Team Trials coming up later this year.
The trials are scheduled to run Nov. 12-21 at Baxter Arena.
USA Curling says the top six men’s and women’s curling teams will compete to earn spots on the U.S. Olympic team.
All-session tickets include a minimum of 24 sessions. Tier 1 costs $325 plus fees, Tier 2 costs $300 plus fees. Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster.
The teams that have qualified so far are listed below:
- Team Shuster: John Shuster, Chris Plys, Matt Hamilton, John Landsteiner
- Team Dropkin: Korey Dropkin, Joe Polo, Mark Fenner, Tom Howell, Alex Fenson
- Team Brundidge: Jed Brundidge, Evan Workin, Cameron Rittenour, Lance Wheeler, Nic Wagner
- Team Peterson: Tabitha Peterson, Nina Roth, Tara Peterson, Becca Hamilton, Aileen Geving
- Team Christensen: Cory Christensen, Sarah Anderson, Vicky Persinger, Taylor Anderson
- Team Sinclair: Jamie Sinclair, Monica Walker, Cora Farrell, Elizabeth Cousins
Copyright 2021 WOWT. All rights reserved.