Bell TD In OT Caps Husker Comeback 37-34
Updated: 6:56 PM
Kenny Bell caught a 9-yard touchdown pass in overtime and Nebraska rallied to beat Iowa 37-34 Friday afternoon, snapping a two-game losing streak.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Omaha Protest Over Ferguson Decision
Updated: 6:39 PM
- On this Black Friday, protestors gathered in a number of cities around the country -- including Omaha -- to share dissatisfaction with a grand jury's decision not to indict a Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown in August.
Don't Feed Pets "People Food"
Updated: 9:21 PM
- Treating your pet at the holiday might not be a treat at all.
Auto Guy: Clunk In The Trunk
Updated: 9:26 PM
- What to do if If you hear the clunk when you put your vehicle into gear.
Omaha Shooting Victim Expected To Recover
Updated: 2:33 PM
- A man who arrived at CHI Health Bergan Mercy Hospital Friday morning suffering from a gunshot wound told police he'd been wounded at an Omaha apartment building.
Store Evacuated Briefly
Updated: 6:56 PM
- Black Friday brought a brief interruption at an Omaha Wal-Mart store. Management at the store at 72nd & Pine evacuated the store after receiving a phone call.
Man Arrested Trying To Break Into Sports Bar
Updated: 2:33 PM
- Police rushed to an Omaha business after receiving a call that someone with a gun was trying to break in.
Long Wait For Black Friday Finally Ends
Updated: 6:58 PM
- Shoppers lined up and camped out in front of stores across the metro early Friday morning in anticipation of Black Friday bargains.
Black Friday Forecast
Updated: 8:51 AM
- A few clouds Friday, but otherwise sunny with highs in the lower 50s.
Carjacker Changes Mind After Noticing Children In Back Seat
Updated: 4:46 PM
- The presence of two little girls may have thwarted an Omaha carjacking Thursday night.
Update: Brother Arrested In Stabbing
Updated: 2:37 PM
- Police said Friday the man accused of stabbing his brother outside an Omaha movie theater Thursday night has been arrested.
Crawford-Beltran Weigh-In Open To The Public
Updated: 2:39 PM
- Undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) lightweight world champion TERENCE "Bud" CRAWFORD and No. 1 contender and mandatory challenger RAY BELTRAN, of Mexico, will have their Official Weigh-in before they rumble for Crawford's World Lightweight title Friday.
Durham Museum Ready for Tree Lighting Ceremony
Updated: 2:40 PM
- The joyous Christmas at Union Station season begins with the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony this Friday! A highlight
of this year’s celebration will be a performance by one of Omaha’s finest voices, Camille Metoyer Moten. The fun continues
with cookie decorating, holiday crafts in Mangelsen’s Craft Corner and singing Christmas carols.
Holiday Lights Festival Kicks Off in Omaha
Updated: 2:41 PM
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Gene Leahy Mall; the lights went on, kicking off the holiday lights festival.
Two Seriously Injured In I-680 Crash
Updated: 2:42 PM
- Douglas County Dispatch says two victims were transported to the hospital in serious condition, after a crash on Interstate 680.
Update: I-480 Crash Victims Identified
Updated: 2:43 PM
- Two people were hospitalized following an accident on Interstate 480 in downtown Omaha Thursday morning. Police released the victim's names Thursday night.
More Headlines From The News You Trust