Headlines From The News You Trust
Omaha Shooting Victim Expected To Recover
Updated: 8:16 AM
- A man who arrived at CHI Health Bergan Mercy Hospital Friday morning suffering from a gunshot wound told police he'd been wounded at an Omaha apartment building.
Man Arrested Trying To Break Into Sports Bar
Updated: 8:17 AM
- Police rushed to an Omaha business after receiving a call that someone with a gun was trying to break in.
Crawford-Beltran Weigh-In Open To The Public
Updated: 9:52 AM
- Undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) lightweight world champion TERENCE "Bud" CRAWFORD and No. 1 contender and mandatory challenger RAY BELTRAN, of Mexico, will have their Official Weigh-in before they rumble for Crawford's World Lightweight title Friday.
Durham Museum Ready for Tree Lighting Ceremony
Posted: 9:20 AM
- The joyous Christmas at Union Station season begins with the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony this Friday! A highlight
of this year’s celebration will be a performance by one of Omaha’s finest voices, Camille Metoyer Moten. The fun continues
with cookie decorating, holiday crafts in Mangelsen’s Craft Corner and singing Christmas carols.
Holiday Lights Festival Kicks Off in Omaha
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Gene Leahy Mall; the lights went on, kicking off the holiday lights festival.
Two Seriously Injured In I-680 Crash
- Douglas County Dispatch says two victims were transported to the hospital in serious condition, after a crash on Interstate 680.
Update: I-480 Crash Victims Identified
Updated: 6:03 AM
- Two people were hospitalized following an accident on Interstate 480 in downtown Omaha Thursday morning. Police released the victim's names Thursday night.
Despite Loss, Pilger Family Grateful This Thanksgiving
- For many people Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks and count your blessings.
Man Ditches Wheelchair 12 Years After Accident, Learns To Walk Again
Updated: 8:03 AM
- A one-time paralyzed man learns to walk in several months after a single challenge from a psychiatrist turned his life around.
Paralyzed Army Veteran Reconnects with Childhood Sweetheart
Updated: 4:17 AM
- We first introduced you to John Weinburgh seven years ago. The army solider was injured during a training accident before his second tour of Iraq. The injury paralyzed him. John was looking for a new handicap accessible home at the time, he's since found a few, and he's also had another big change in his life.
Archbishop Helps at Shelter for Thanksgiving
- Omaha Archbishop George Lucas spent his Thanksgiving offering hope to the homeless in South Omaha.
Open Door Mission Helps Needy On Thanksgiving
- The feast at the Open Door Mission began early this Thanksgiving. Brunch kicked off at 9 a.m. The Mission served about 250 homeless women and men. 80 volunteers showed up to help.
Felon Caught With Gun & Cocaine
- Omaha Police say they caught a known felon with a gun and cocaine.
Arson Suspect Arrested
- Arson is believed to be the cause of a Thursday morning house fire in Omaha and a suspect was arrested.
Family Flees Kitchen Fire
- An Omaha family was forced from their home by fire Thursday morning.
More Headlines From The News You Trust