Arson Suspect Arrested
Updated: 10:39 AM
Arson is believed to be the cause of a Thursday morning house fire in Omaha and a suspect was arrested.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Thanksgiving Dinner Preparations
Posted: 7:27 AM
- The Salvation Army is providing more than 1,500 people with a Thanksgiving dinner, but they aren't the organization working to help others today.
Two Seriously Hurt In I-480 Crash
Updated: 11:18 AM
- Two people were hospitalized with serious injuries following an accident on Interstate 480 in downtown Omaha Thursday morning.
Car Slams Into Tree in Florence Neighborhood
Updated: 8:33 AM
- A driver escaped injury in a startling crash near 36th and Forest Lawn Avenue in Florence Thursday morning.
Crash Shuts Down Highway 75
Updated: 11:07 AM
- A crash along Highway 75 shut down part of the highway for a short time Thursday morning.
Update: Man Stabbed During Fight
Updated: 9:22 AM
- A man was taken to the hospital in critical condition after being stabbed by a sharp object during a fight with another man.
School, Parents On Alert After Santa Mix-Up
- santa, school, parents, harvey, oaks, elementary
Airport Reunions at Eppley Airfield
- Thanksgiving travel is always dicey. On the eve of the holiday, 600 flights in the Northeast have been cancelled on Wednesday.
Witnesses In Cold Case Murder Fight Subpoenas
- The investigation into a cold case murder has been heating up. But a suspicious legal delay in another state may be standing in the way of solving the vicious killing of a teenager in 1969.
Thanksgiving Meal Served to Those In Need
- As many of us gather around the table to celebrate our own Thanksgiving traditions this year, thousands across the metro are struggling this season, many forced into area shelters.
Three-Car Collision Takes Down Pole
- A three-car collision took down a light pole in Omaha Wednesday afternoon. The crash was reported where 50th Street, South Saddle Creek, and Woolworth all meet.
Heads Up Drivers! Tips to Avoid Being a Car Break-In and Theft Victim This Holiday
- While at church near 52nd Street and Charles Street, the owner of a car quickly became a victim when a thief found an easy way inside the vehicle.
All he had to do was open her unlocked door and take what he saw.
Unusual Gas Drive Off Case
- An unusual gas drives off in Sarpy County and you can help get answers by identifying the driver. WOWT6 Crimestoppers has video from the truck stop.
Update: Chief Weighs-In on Car Clash
- Important evidence in a high profile crime is gone. That comes as a shock to the prosecutor and a key witness in the case. A day after an exclusive Fact Finders investigation found it not missing but sold, Omaha's police chief promised to make things right.
Firefighter Collects Furniture For Needy Families
- Firefighters make it their careers to help people during threatening and critical situations.
Battalion Chief: Man "Lucky," Safe After Being Pinned Under Massive Trailer
- A rescue crew was called to 44th & Dewey to help free a man trapped under a 50 foot trailer.
More Headlines From The News You Trust