Law enforcement personnel and security officers will be at all entrances to the stadium to screen fans and employees. Purses, fanny packs, medical kits and other personal items brought into the stadium may be subject to inspection.
Items Not Allowed in the Stadium
- Backpacks (with exception to the CWS sanctioned State Farm sling bag)
- Banners, flags or signs larger than 3 feet by 5 feet
- Beach balls
- Blow horns and other distracting noise makers
- Briefcases, attaché cases or any type of bags and/or large purses
- Firearms and/or knives
- Food or beverages
- Glass, cans, coolers and/or containers. (Empty plastic personal-sized bottles are allowed)
- Illegal drugs or controlled substances
- Laptops (does not apply to Media)
- Laser pens/pointers or strobe lights
- Videotape cameras
You will not be able to leave items at the gate. If you do not return them to your car, stadium security will dispose of them.
***For security reasons, outside food and beverages are not allowed to be brought into the stadium. However, to help fans stay hydrated during the event, water stations will be available for filling water containers on an unlimited basis, free of charge. Empty, individual-sized, plastic containers will be allowed into the stadium for this purpose. The water stations will be located at the plaza entrance and in the general admission section.
Anyone requiring special dietary needs will be asked to provide a doctor’s note. You can call Rosenblatt Stadium at 731-8808 the day of the game with any question or concerns about what will be allowed into the stadium.
Other Stadium Information
- Gates open two (2) hours in advance of game time (parking lots open at 8:00 a.m.)
- Anyone needing to leave the stadium and then re-enter will be screened again before being allowed back into the stadium
- No overnight parking will be allowed
- Due to security measures at the gates and limited parking available, please allow extra time to find parking and your seats
- Report all suspicious behavior in parking lots and inside the stadium to law enforcement personnel immediately
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere in Rosenblatt Stadium
- Tickets may not be resold for more than face value. The Omaha Police Department will be actively enforcing all scalping laws
- Tickets will be electronically scanned again this year. Once scanned the ticket is cancelled. The only way to ensure tickets are valid is to purchase them through the Rosenblatt Stadium Box Office (once the College World Series begins), Ticket Master, or Ticket Exchange.
Visit the CWS Web site for additional information. You can also contact Rosenblatt Stadium at 731-8808 (once the College Series begins) if you have any questions during the CWS.