- This year marks the beginning of new era in the Big Ten with an East and West division. Nebraska is in the West Division where they will play six other schools. Here is a preview from all the head coaches.
- Lofty honors for a Husker Tuesday as the Big Ten Media Days wrapped up in Chicago. NU I-Back Ameer Abdullah served as keynote speaker at the Media Days Luncheon where he turned the spotlight on education.
- Husker football standouts Ameer Abdullah and Randy Gregory were named to the Big Ten preseason Players to Watch list Monday. The list is selected by a media panel and consists of five student-athletes each from the East Division and West Division.
- Nebraska basketball players Shavon Shields and Trevor Menke were recognized for their efforts in the classroom Monday, as both players were named to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Honors Court.
- Three former all-conference offensive linemen headlined by All-American and 12-year NFL veteran Russ Hochstein join Nebraska’s all-time leading tackler Barrett Ruud in a group of four Huskers being inducted into the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame.
- Runners can now register to be a part of the second Nebraska Football Uplifting Athletes Road Race. The event is set for Sunday, July 20, and includes both a one-mile fun run and a competitive 5K race.