- The Mountain West Conference announced Thursday that the September 13th Nebraska-Fresno State game will kick off at 9:30 p.m. Central Time and be televised by the CBS Sports Network.
- Trailing after the top of the first inning for the second straight game, the Nebraska baseball team exploded for a combined 15 runs in their first two at-bats, including a 10-run, 11-hit second inning en route to a 17-6 victory over the Omaha Mavericks on Wednesday at Hawks Field.
- The Nebraska baseball team jumped out to a 5-0 lead through two innings on Friday afternoon at Siebert Field, but needed a pair of runs in the top of the ninth to post a 8-6 win in its series opener against the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
- Tatum Edwards hit a walk-off, three-run homer in the bottom of the seventh inning to power the 19th-ranked Nebraska softball team to a 5-2 win in game one of a Friday doubleheader against the Iowa Hawkeyes. NU took the nightcap 9-1.
- Offense was at a premium for both teams on Tuesday night at Baum Stadium, as the Nebraska baseball team (15-13, 1-2 Big Ten) fell to the Arkansas Razorbacks (18-10, 4-5 SEC) by a score of 4-3.