Big Red Extra Headlines
Huskers Set for Regular Season Finale
- The Nebraska football team held a 45-minute walkthrough at the Hawks Championship Center on Wednesday as the Huskers prepare for their Black Friday matchup against Iowa.
Another Lead Slips Away, Huskers Fall 28-24
- Nebraska only trailed for the game's final 3:25, but the Huskers' last drive ended on a turnover inside the Minnesota 5-yard line as the Golden Gophers escaped from Memorial Stadium Saturday afternoon with a 28-24 win.
Huskers Focused on Senior Day Battle with Gophers
- The Nebraska football team held its weekly walkthrough on Thursday for 45 minutes inside the Hawks Championship Center.
Huskers Prepare for Minnesota
- Offensive Coordinator Tim Beck spoke with the media following practice. Beck said the Huskers will have their hands full offensively Saturday, as the Gophers have been very stingy on defense this season.
Nebraska-Iowa Kickoff at 11:00a.m.
- Nebraska's Nov. 28 game at Iowa will kick off at 11 am. The game will be nationally televised by ABC
Abdullah Practices with Brace on Knee
- Nebraska offensive coordinator Tim Beck met with the media following Tuesday’s practice, mentioning that senior All-America candidate Ameer Abdullah looked pretty good out on the practice field today. Abdullah practiced with a brace on his left knee.
Huskers Drop to 16th in Playoff Rankings
- Nebraska dropped 3 places to 16th in the College Football Playoff Rankings on Tuesday night. Oregon jumps undefeated Florida State and moves into second in the rankings while TCU takes over the fourth spot.
Huskers Play for "Freedom Trophy"
- Wisconsin and Nebraska always have plenty to play for when the two Big Ten rivals meet on the football field. Now, the Freedom Trophy can be added to that list.
Nebraska-Wisconsin Kick Off at 2:30 P.M.
- The Big Ten Conference announced late Saturday night that Nebraska’s game at Wisconsin next Saturday will kick off at 2:30 p.m. and be nationally televised on ABC.
Nebraska is 13th in Playoff Top 25
- Nebraska is ranked 13th in Tuesday's College Football Playoff Selection Committee Top 25. The Husker moved up two spots from last week's rankings.
More Big Red Extra Headlines
Nebraska Football News from UNL