Big Red Extra Headlines
Alberts, Crouch on Hall of Fame Ballot
Updated: 1:43 PM
- The National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame announced the names on the 2015 ballot for induction into the College Football Hall of Fame on Wednesday, including 75 players and six coaches from the Football Bowl Subdivision and 87 players and 25 coaches from the divisional ranks. Nebraska's Trev Alberts and Eric Crouch are on the list.
NU Hands Out Blackshirts
- Sixteen members of the Husker D were awarded coveted Blackshirts before practice Tuesday.
Nebraska Second-Half Surge Sinks Northwestern
- Ameer Abdullah had four, one-yard touchdown runs and quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. scored on a 16-yard reception, leading Nebraska to a 38-17 win at Northwestern Saturday night.
Huskers Ready to Roll After Bye Week
- Bo Pelini spoke to the media after practice on Thursday in preparation for Northwestern.
Nebraska Adds Akron to 2018 Football Schedule
- Nebraska has completed its 2018 non-conference football schedule with the addition of a home game against the University of Akron.
Beck Breaks Silence and Speaks to Media
- Offensive coordinator Tim Beck addressed the media following practice, mentioning that the Huskers have been working on the little things since the Huskers’ last game Oct. 4 at Michigan State.
"Clap-Gate" Between Spartans and Huskers
- You might call it " Clap-Gate ".
Nebraska Head Coach Bo Pelini and Michigan State Mark Dantonio had a difference of opinion about Spartan defensive players clapping, when Nebraska was on offense.
Huskers Ready for Michigan State
- Defensive coordinator John Papuchis met with media members after practice, noting the challenges of the Spartan offense including quarterback Connor Cook who has thrown for 837 yards, while completing 69 percent of his passes this season.
Huskers Prepare for Spartans
- Michigan State has had one of the nation's top defenses in recent seasons, and no team has moved the ball better against it than Nebraska.The 19th-ranked Cornhuskers (5-0, 1-0 Big Ten) hope the trend continues Saturday night when they meet the No. 10 Spartans .
Abdullah Leads Nation In Rushing
- For the third time in five weeks, Nebraska I-back Ameer Abdullah earned a Big Ten weekly honor, as the senior was chosen as the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week on Monday.
More Big Red Extra Headlines
Nebraska Football News from UNL