Big Red Extra Headlines
More Accolades For Abdullah, Gregory
- Husker senior I-back Ameer Abdullah and junior defensive end Randy Gregory continued an impressive collection of preseason accolades on Friday as both were named to watch list for the Walter Camp Player of the Year.
Kickoff Times Announced for Huskers First Two Games
- The Big Ten Conference and its television partners announced kickoff times for games in the opening weeks of the 2014 season, including the Huskers’ first two home games, Wednesday afternoon.
Husker Fan Day Set For August 1st
- Husker fans will have their first chance to see the 2014 Nebraska football team during the annual Fan Day festivities at Memorial Stadium on Friday, August 1st.
Bell Named to Biletnikoff Watch List
- Nebraska senior receiver Kenny Bell was named to the watch list for the 2014 Biletnikoff Award on Tuesday.
Mark Pelini on Rimington Trophy Watch List
- Nebraska senior Mark Pelini is one of 66 centers who have been named to the official watch list for the 2014 Rimington Trophy announced Tuesday morning.
Nebraska to Play Oregon in 2016 & 2017
- The Nebraska Cornhuskers Monday announced some changes in the football schedules for future seasons. They include match-ups against Oregon in 2016 and 2017.
Coach Sees Good Progress for Huskers
- Head Coach Bo Pelini says the Huskers are "making some good progress" as the clock ticks down toward the season kickoff against Wyoming on August 31.
More Big Red Extra Headlines
Nebraska Football News from UNL
Abdullah, Gregory Continue Preseason Honors
Huskers Ameer Abdullah and Randy Gregory continued an impressive collection of preseason accolades on Friday, as both were named to watch list for the Walter Camp Player of the Year.
Abdullah Headlines Doak Walker Award List
Nebraska senior I-back Ameer Abdullah has been named as one of the preseason candidates for the 2014 Doak Walker Award Thursday morning.
Kickoff Times Announced for First Two Games
The Big Ten Conference and its television partners announced kickoff times for games in the opening weeks of the 2014 season, including the Huskers' first two home games, Wednesday afternoon.
Fan Day to Signal Start of Husker Football
Fans will have their first chance to see the 2014 Husker football team at the annual Nebraska Football Fan Day presented by U.S. Cellular on Friday, Aug. 1.
Finally, a Hometown Honor for Husker Legend
More than a century after one of Nebraska's most legendary football players graduated from high school, a monument will be formally dedicated on Saturday, Aug. 16, in Blue Springs, Neb., the hometown