Crash Victim Remembered
Family and friends are remembering David Korff. He was killed in a traffic accident near 72nd and Shirley early Tuesday.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Computer Recycling This Thursday
- For many families, it's time to do some spring cleaning; those who come across old electronics are in luck. WOWT NBC Omaha and Goodwill are teaming up, again, to offer Drive for Drives -- a recycling event.
Lincoln Police Investigate Child Abuse Case
- A young man is in jail tonight accused of child abuse.
Omaha Man Arrested for 9th DUI
- Lancaster County Sheriff's deputies arrested an Omaha man for his 8th DUI on Friday.
Fraud Suspect Sought
- Investigators need help finding a fraud suspect. They say he bought and expensive laptop from the WalMart near Gretna using a stolen credit card number.
Convict Caught in Legal Limbo
- A Nebraska man is lost in legal limbo. He was sentenced to both state & federal prison for drug offenses, but can't seem to get to either.
Adams Elementary Celebrates The Arts
- Students at Adams Elementary in Omaha got a chance to put down their school books Tuesday night and celebrate the arts instead.
Ariens Looking for Workers in Auburn
- Looking for work in the Auburn area? Ariens Company will host a Hiring Fair on Thursday April 24 from 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. at its offices in Auburn, Nebraska.
Heineman Vetoes Nurse Practitioner Regulation Bill
- Nurse practitioners will still need to collaborate with physicians in order to practice in Nebraska, after the governor vetoed a bill that would have changed state regulations.
Tree Plan to Bolster the Lemur Ranks
- The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium is teaming up with the Arbor Day Foundation in a pledge to plant a quarter-million trees in the coming year in a bid to help the endangered lemur.
Nebraska Banking Director to Retire in May
- Nebraska's Director of Banking and Finance, John Munn, has announced his retirement, and Gov. Dave Heineman has named deputy director Ray Pont as the agency's acting director.
More Headlines From The News You Trust