Pedestrian Struck By SUV
Updated: 5:48 AM
An Omaha man was seriously injured when he was hit by an SUV Thursday night.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Keep TV Free
- WOWT NBC Omaha is joining television stations across the nation in asking for your help. Congress is, right now, considering legislation that puts FREE TV in jeopardy.
Update: Woman Convicted Of Kidnapping
Posted: 6:43 AM
- A jury in Madison, Wisconsin Thursday found a woman guilty of kidnapping a newborn and leaving him outside an Iowa gas station last February.
Man Arrested For Child Abuse In Death Of 1-Year-Old
- An Omaha man was booked Wednesday night for felony child abuse resulting in the death of a child.
Boys Town Sexual Assault Allegation Investigated
- A Boys Town resident has made a sexual assault allegation against another resident and Boys Town put up the bail money for the defendant.
Drugs, Guns Found In Home With Children
- A woman has been booked on child neglect and drug charges after a warrant was served on her Omaha home. Two men were also cited.
Heartland Experts Say Ebola Isn't A Concern At Home
- Heartland experts want people to be on high alert. This year's Ebola outbreak is causing concern because of its magnitude and severity.
Pilger Showing Signs of Rebirth
- After weeks of peeling away the wreckage left in the path of a massive storm, the signs of rebirth are surfacing in PIlger.
Sun Shines On Blair Business
- It's been nearly two months since severe storms ravaged through the area.
Suspect Arrested in Assault Case
- A rush hour ruckus at 72nd and Dodge ended with the arrest of 48-year-old Barry Badger, booked for Attempted Robbery, Use of a weapon to commit a felony, and for 1st Degree Assault.
Family Flees Fire
- Fire in the basement forced a Council Bluffs family to flee from their home Thursday morning.
More Headlines From The News You Trust