Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
When cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
The hoodies were sold with drawstrings, which pose a hazard to young children.
The portable electric space heater's design can fail to prevent ignition of nearby combustible material.
Touch Point-brand portable electric baseboard convection heaters with a model number of BBC-1500 can overheat.
The idler pulley on Z Master mowers can rub against the fuel tank. This is the second recall of these lawn mowers.
The brand name Optimus and two temperature knobs appear on the portable electric heaters.
Surly Pugsley bike forks can bend above the disc brake mount.
The fan in the 5-tray food dehydrator can fail and cause the product to overheat and catch fire.
The bat's barrel can separate from the handle during use. The company has received 170 reports of bat separations.
Designed by Gray Digital Media