It’s Personal with Malorie Maddox
Sweat, Cycle and Soul Story Inspires Others
- If you were at Village Pointe on Sunday you may have seen a spinning class outside. It looks like fun, but this class comes with a powerful message. Meet the Omaha woman whose journey is inspiring many to love who they are.
"I Robbed a Bank"
- "I said it was the best day of my life. It wasn't really the best day of my life," Hannah Sabata said about the day she robbed a bank.
Child Lucky to be Alive After Fall
- Harlee Flynn is lucky to be alive after falling from the bleachers at her brother’s basketball game. Her neck brace tells the story of a 20-foot plunge. Harlee tells the story through a nine-year-old’s eyes.
"The Tremors Are Gone..."
- A year ago, we introduced you to Terry Tonkin. He was getting ready to undergo and aggressive surgery to treat Parkinson's disease.
"I Got Hit By A Car..."
- A family is thankful their daughter is alive. A split second decision ends with a near-death encounter with a car.
More It’s Personal with Malorie Maddox