Two Rescued From Lincoln Apartment Fire

By: The Associated Press Email
By: The Associated Press Email

Two people were rescued from a fire at a Lincoln apartment building Friday afternoon.

The two were in a third-floor unit and unable to get out when the fire broke out about 1 p.m. One person was taken to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

LFD investigator Rick Campos said a stove was left on in a basement apartment, causing the blaze. Crews contained the fire to that apartment, though the rest of the 12-unt building sustained smoke inhalation.

Only four of the units were occupied after recent renovations.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 146536665 - wowt.com/a?a=146536665