The City Public Works and Utilities Department will implement additional parking restrictions Sunday, May 5th along the route of the Lincoln Marathon. On-street parking will be prohibited in all areas where temporary no parking signs are posted. The temporary parking restrictions will be in effect at 5 a.m. Sunday and will be removed when the last runner has cleared the area.
The additional temporary no parking signs will be posted along the following roadways:
• Vine Street from 14th to 16th streets
• 16th Street from Vine to South streets
• Sheridan Boulevard from South to Calvert streets
• 48th Street from Calvert Street to Highway 2.
• 20th Street from Highway 2 to Calvert Street
• Harrison Street from 10th to 20th streets
• 10th Street from Harrison to “Q” streets
More information on the 36th Annual Lincoln Marathon can be found at lincolnmarathon.org.