Teen's Death Blamed On Synthetic Marijuana

By: The Associated Press Email
By: The Associated Press Email

Toxicology tests show an 18-year-old who was pronounced dead at the Waverly home of a friend died because he smoked too much synthetic marijuana.

The Lancaster County Sheriff's Department said Friday tests also showed that William "Billy" Tucker had been drinking alcohol, but the pathologist didn't conclude that alcohol directly contributed to Tucker's death.

Tucker and three friends had gone to a Lincoln party on October 12th and fell asleep there. Authorities say that around 8:30 the next morning, the four went to the Waverly home of one of them. Tucker was unresponsive when a 20-year-old woman tried to wake him that afternoon.

Tucker graduated from Ashland-Greenwood High School last spring.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 231170771 - wowt.com/a?a=231170771